• We ship daily Monday through Friday. Most items ship within 2-3 business days, and you will receive a tracking number in your shipping notification. During the holiday seasons (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and from Black Friday through Christmas), our production time increases to 5-7 business days.
• We want to be sure your purchase arrives safely and protected. Glass items are carefully wrapped and protected.
• Do You Offer a Bulk/Quantity Discount?
Each product is individually handmade by us, not mass-manufactured. Because of this, we are unable to offer a bulk order discount outside of our wholesale relationships.
• Where Is My Order?
• Return Policy
Because of the nature of these items, we can't accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
• What Silver Pattern Will I Receive?
Patterns will vary depending on what patterns are in the studio when you order.
All vintage silverware can have faint signs of use such as light scuffs or scratches, but I am very careful to stock only table-ready silverware with no plate loss or pitting. I never use “shabby” or “craft-grade” silverware. I also curate a wide assortment of styles, so if you have a personal preference (floral, simple, masculine, etc), please let me know and I will choose the perfect piece.
• I Am Sending This As a Gift. Do You Include Gift Notes?
Yes, definitely! We never include pricing materials in our shipments and are always more than happy to create a customized gift note from you to the recipient. Please leave your note at checkout and we will include it in the gift packaging. There is never a charge for this service.
• Do You Sell Wholesale?
We are not currently accepting new wholesale stockists, but we thank you for your interest in carrying our brand.
Have a question not answered here? Please feel free to reach out to us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use pinterest's buyable pins, which requires us to disclose that information may be shared with third parties to measure advertising effectiveness of buyable pins on pinterest.